Kumarakom, Houseboat -2 Nights
|Places||Superior Hotels||Delux Hotels||Sup Delux Hotels|
|Kumarakom||Kalathil Resort [Lagoon View Vila]||Kalathil Resort [Lagoon View Vila]||Backwater Ripples|
|Alleppey||AC Deluxe Housbot||AC Deluxe Housbot||AC Deluxe Housbot|
Note: Base Category Rooms are used in all hotels, if room type is not mentioned above
- Transportation using AC Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below
- Inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation as specified above in same or similar hotels and houseboat.
- Daily breakfast
- Houseboats stay with all meals (A/C in houseboat will be from 9 pm to 6 am only)
- Fruit basket in houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service
- Telephone calls, laundry, Any portage at airports and hotels
- Tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges
- Guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01 Cochin – Kumarakom 100 km 2 hrs:Kumarakom honeymoon tour starts on your arrival at Cochin, a picturesque and a historical town, sobriquet as Queen of the Arabian Sea. On arrival at Cochin our representative guide you to Kumarakom, a scintillating town globally acclaimed for its picturesque backwater and exotic bird sanctuary. On arrival, check in at houseboat and after some rest and refreshment drink, we move out to enjoy a visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and later at evening time go for a sunset cruise (optional) as well as spend time along the mesmerizing Vembanad Lake, enjoying the panoramic view of the realm of nature. Overnight stay at hotel in Kumarakom
Day 02 Kumarakom – Alleppye ( Houseboat) : Morning after breakfast, spend the time at your leisure till afternoon. At 1230 hrs we board on Aqua Melody houseboat, and experience the beauty of houseboat tours on one of Kerala most beautiful backwater destinations. Throughout the journey you get to relish the splendid and alluring natural beauty, interesting sights of the villages, Ayurveda resorts and at even time heart-melting view of the setting sun, which wishes you a wonderful night and meet you early morning to greet you with a smile. On board you will enjoy lunch, evening tea/coffee with snacks and delicious supper with specialties of Kerala. Overnight stay on a houseboat.
Day 03 Houseboat – Cochin (Departure) 100 km 2 hrs :Enjoy the morning breakfast, viewing the splendid and picturesque natural beauty. After finishing the journey at jetty, we check out from houseboat. Our representative them guide you to Cochin airport/railway station to catch flight or board train for onwards journey. In this way a short memorable Kumarakom honeymoon tour ends offering you priceless memories to relish.